Spring Turnip, Honey Garlic Sausages with fruit (plums, cherries, raspberries)
Recipe Type: Main
- 1 bunch of spring turnip
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 lb honey garlic sausage
- 6-8 red plums or equivalent apricots, cherries, raspberries
- rice of your choice to serve
- set rice to cook.
- separate turnip bulbs from greens and slice. chop and reserve greens.
- slice green onions diagonally.
- prepare fruit (e.g. cut the plum flesh off the pit, and chop into ½ inch chunks)
- cut sausage into 1-1/2 inch lengths and brown in a large skillet.
- remove sausage from skillet, and set aside.
- saute turnips slices until softened.
- Add green onions and turnip greens and saute until wilted.
- Add plums and sausage chunks and heat thoroughly.
- serve over rice.