Here at Main Street Market we have a variety of internship and employment opportunities for people of all ages. Join us and learn about urban agriculture, permaculture, food security, food distribution, sustainability, and more. And, eat the freshest local food–right off the plants! Get in touch to let us know you are interested by using our contact form.
During your time with us you’ll get an inside look at everything from seeding to distributing local food. You will be able to
- take an inventory of what you know when you start
- set goals for learning and experience during
- get feedback on how you are doing, and give feedback on our practices too
- enrich your resume
- grow and eat fresh local food
- get to know a variety of people, organizations and gardens in the Kingston area
- have an outgoing debriefing session to help you see what you have learned and how you have contributed to land care, food security, food distribution and more
Main Street Market hosts WWOOFers – click to find us (search for “Ontario”).